Content Marketing Strategy
a type of marketing that involves the creation and sharing of online material (such as videos, blogs, and social media posts) that does not explicitly promote a brand but is intended to stimulate interest in its products or services.
A content marketing strategy enables you to create and distribute digital content that engages and attracts a targeted audience while encouraging action, which is profitable to a business. A content marketing agency does storytelling. Content marketing uses blog posts and websites, and social media portals filled with text, images, video, and podcasts a vehicle for a marketing message.
The foundation of a successful inbound marketing plan is the consistent delivery of quality content. Without content, there is nothing to optimize and nothing to share on social sites. Use content marketing services to:
- Increase visibility of your brand
- Develop lasting relationships with your audience
- Improve brand awareness and recognition
- Create loyalty and trust, with both your current customers and prospects
- Help you to build authority and credibility
- Position your business as an expert in your industry
- Generate traffic to your site to improve lead generation
- Open a channel of communication through social shares and comments
- Help your customer move through the purchase decision more quickly
- Provide value with no strings attached.
Here’s a brief tutorial on how to use content marketing strategy to your advantage and promote your business. https://www.tutorialspoint.com/content_marketing/index.htm
When you are ready to get serious, you’ll need a scheduling tool for your content marketing strategy. AirTable is a popular one: