noun: content marketing
- a type of marketing that involves the creation and sharing of online material (such as videos, blogs, and social media posts) that does not explicitly promote a brand but is intended to stimulate interest in its products or services.
In this digital age, online content marketing has become one of the most powerful tools for connecting with your targeted customers. A content marketing strategy enables you to create and distribute digital content to engage and attract a targeted audience while encouraging action that is profitable to a business. A content marketing agency is engaged to do storytelling. Content marketing uses blog posts and websites, and social media portals filled with text, images, video, and podcasts as a vehicle for a marketing message.
Use content marketing services to:
- Increase visibility of your brand
- Develop lasting relationships with your audience
- Improve brand awareness and recognition
- Create loyalty and trust, with both your current customers and prospects
- Help you to build authority and credibility
- Position your business as an expert in your industry
- Generate traffic to your site to improve lead generation
- Open a channel of communication through social shares and comments
- Help your customer move through the purchase decision more quickly
- Provide value with no strings attached.
Inbound marketing combines search and social media services to exhibit your insight, so as to draw more audience to your website. Top enterprise brands rely on content marketing agencies for their marketing strategies to execute on a global stage and to stay organized.
Many online content marketing companies offer their marketing strategies to help brands educate and earn the trust of their customers. That’s why, in the year 2017, more than 80% digital marketing professionals advised business owners to use strategic content marketing to increase sales and growth.
Content marketing involves a process that produces regular, consistent delivery of focused content. It will increase your visibility and demonstrate your expertise. It’s important to document your marketing strategy; be sure to include your goals, research, and tactics, and be then employ metrics to get useful results.
Some of the many content marketing metrics to focus on include website traffic, links, likes, shares, comments, sign-up, downloads and lead conversion.
By measuring the right metrics on-and off-site content, you can easily set your objectives and desires and see the content marketing results.
The foundation of a successful inbound marketing plan is the consistent delivery of quality content. Without content, there is nothing to optimize and nothing to share on social sites.
Here’s a brief tutorial on how to use content marketing strategy to your advantage and promote your business. https://www.tutorialspoint.com/content_marketing/index.htm
When you are ready to get serious, you’ll need a scheduling tool for your content marketing strategy. AirTable is a popular one: